Poll: How do you increase your portfolio?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Through Expiry Domains
100.00%
1 100.00%
Bidding on Auctions
0%
0 0%
Direct from other investors
0%
0 0%
Handregs
0%
0 0%
Other platforms
0%
0 0%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mayowaHow do you increase your portfolio?
Question 
I am starting this thread to open up a discussion where each of us could learn and improve on methods of increasing domain portfolio. Regardless of what niche you deal in, you can share insight of what works for you.

I am attaching a poll to this thread to see which method works best - That's the  purpose of the poll. Meanwhile the sole aim of the thread is to share what works best for you and how. Please be simple as possible so that newbies can clearly understand your method and learn. 

So, back to the question, tell us how you increase your portfolio. We are all attentive to learn from you because you are a hero.  Smile Smile Heart
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to mayowa for this post:
  • Arise, grandname
Good one @mayowa. It seems the poll allows just two response at a go. What if I use more that two means? Do you not care about that for your stats?
namefolks.com
(04-22-2020, 12:59 PM)Arise Wrote:  
Good one @mayowa. It seems the poll allows just two response at a go. What if I use more that two means? Do you not care about that for your stats?

No, I'm fine with two most used methods. That's, if you use all the listed means, just pick two most used.

Oluwamayowa
(04-22-2020, 11:28 AM)mayowa Wrote:  I am starting this thread to open up a discussion where each of us could learn and improve on methods of increasing domain portfolio. Regardless of what niche you deal in, you can share insight of what works for you.

I am attaching a poll to this thread to see which method works best - That's the  purpose of the poll. Meanwhile the sole aim of the thread is to share what works best for you and how. Please be simple as possible so that newbies can clearly understand your method and learn. 

So, back to the question, tell us how you increase your portfolio. We are all attentive to learn from you because you are a hero.  Smile Smile Heart

I do that mainly through expiry domains. I am yet to get any luck on handregs.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to grandname for this post:
  • Arise
I love it when @mayowa started this thread. It's gonna be a great thread to learn from. Getting the method of investment right reduces unprofitable renewals.

Keep it coming in mates.
namefolks.com